While Lirol Retail does not issue warranties, all micromobility products sold through our website come with a manufacturer’s warranty as standard. The conditions vary from product to product and will be subject to the manufacturer’s policies.
Should there be a problem with your e-scooter, e-bike, or electric skateboard, we will act as an intermediary between you and the manufacturer to resolve it quickly. However, we should note that manufacturer warranties do not cover defects caused by normal wear and tear, nor do they cover damage caused due to customer negligence.
Here is a brief overview of what your micromobility warranty will cover, not cover, or become void:
What Is Covered By Your Warranty
- Most e-scooter and e-bike warranties cover manufacturing faults and defects only
- Components covered under your warranty may include the motor, charger unit, battery, throttle, controller, display unity, and the electrical wiring of your micromobility vehicle. Please read your warranty carefully to see which parts of your electric bike, scooter, or longboard fall under your warranty
- In most instances, shipping costs are not covered
What Is Not Covered By Your Warranty
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by improper assembly
- Damage caused by improper maintenance or the installation of incompatible parts/accessories
- Damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect or abuse
- Damage caused by exceeding the weight limit of your micromobility vehicle
- Damage caused by exposure to water, damp and extreme temperatures
Actions The Will Null & Void Your Warranty
- Riding your e-scooter or electric bike in the rain or wet conditions
- Making modifications to the frame or any of its components
- Misuse of any kind – such as exceeding the recommended weight limit
- Failure to maintain your electric scooter, bike or skateboard in good working order
- Having your micro-mobility scooter, bike, or skateboard serviced by a non-authorised partner
- Selling your e-bike or e-scooter to a third-party
How To Make A Warranty Claim
- Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your name, order number, and photographic or video evidence of any damage or technical issues.
- We will review the information supplied and contact the manufacturer to ensure any replacement parts are shipped out to you as soon as possible.
- Please note, Lirol Retail does not offer a repair service, and we cannot assist with any repairs or modifications. We can, however, assist with connecting you to an authorised partner upon request.